Rest In Peace

Photobucket
Esmenio D. Carlos
09.27.1936 - 01.18.2010
I will Love You forever and ever, PopPop.

11.18.2010

All new

I don't know where to begin. I don't know where I want to begin. I think I am just making things more difficult than they really are.

What happened to me? What happened to everything I used to stand for? What happened to doing better for myself? What happened to all my big dreams?

I'll tell you.

I let myself shut down. I let myself be pushed around. I let someone else make the decisions. I can't believe that I did that. I'm drowning with disappointment.

So now the question is... What do I want now? What do I want to get done?

"The time has come the walrus said
To talk of many things"

2 comments:

Jay said...

Hola babe! Sorry you're having a tough time right now. Hang in there though. It'll get better cause you rock! ;-)

the_ugly_duckling said...

Thanks Jay! Ur sweet!