Rest In Peace

Photobucket
Esmenio D. Carlos
09.27.1936 - 01.18.2010
I will Love You forever and ever, PopPop.

4.12.2010

Busted

 

I LAUGH MY ASS OFF EVERYTIME I WATCH THIS!! lol

Seriously people, If you are going to "Take care of business" LOCK THE FUCKING DOOR! otherwise you’ll end up like this unfortunate boy and end up having this embarrassing video pop up online!
WHERE IT WILL NEVER BE DELETED! hahaha

Here’s the pic of the day:

Picture0008

 

Oh and here’s a Poster that I totally want:

Alexander Skarsgard is a VILF...
GOD STRIKE ME DOWN IF I AM WRONG!!

true-blood-vilf-poster-s3

1 comment:

Jay said...

They'll be showing that video at that dudes wedding ceremony. LOL

What a moron. Who wouldn't lock the door if they're doing to so something that stupid.

And, re: your comment on my blog: Yes, you are awesome! ;-)