Rest In Peace

Photobucket
Esmenio D. Carlos
09.27.1936 - 01.18.2010
I will Love You forever and ever, PopPop.

3.29.2010

sry again!

okay so i got sucked into a PC game called SPORE by EA Games.. It’s freaking addicting more addicting than starcraft! i swear!

today i baby-sat (more like hung out) with my nephew who i lovingly call "Mr.Jones"... i gave him a journal that’s got activities in it (The diary of a wimpy kid do-it-yourself book)

i also went to a bbq at the older sis-in-laws house. it was swell! did a little shopping at walmart. got a couple of books and a game and xbox live points for BF.

Here’s the pic of the day:

Picture0043

1 comment:

Jay said...

I try to stay away from PC games and video games in general. If I get started playing them, I won't stop. Nobody will see me for days! LOL ;-)