Rest In Peace

Photobucket
Esmenio D. Carlos
09.27.1936 - 01.18.2010
I will Love You forever and ever, PopPop.

3.20.2010

March 20th 2010

what happened today?

Nothing much. I fixed My Myspace. I took Lil’ Brother to the local convenience store because the BF didn’t want too. @ 2:20pm I took Lil’ Sister to work and Lil’ Brother eight miles away so he could hang with his girlfriend. (ALL BECAUSE THE BF WAS PLAYING CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 2.
THAT ‘EFFING GAME IS GETTING ON MY LAST NERVE.

As I type he is playing this game.

@ 6:00 BF’s niece came over and I proceeded occupy her time! She only 5! I did her hair in that one Final Fantasy XIII style.(The girl with the Pink hair and Green Eyes)

@ 8 I’ve got to pick up Lil’ Sis and Lil’ Bro...

i feel like a maid/butler/chauffer 

I feel like... I don’t matter...

HERE’S THE PIC OF THE DAYPicture0018

No comments: