Rest In Peace

Photobucket
Esmenio D. Carlos
09.27.1936 - 01.18.2010
I will Love You forever and ever, PopPop.

3.22.2010

I .heart. Flea Markets!

I don’t know how many people my age love the vintage things and I don’t care! I’ve been in love with vintage since my sophomore year of high school... i had just moved to the city and a cute boy took me to a part of town I didn’t know yet. We ended up in a really cool Vintage Clothing store and I was in Love! With the clothing, not the boy, turned out he just wanted to get under the skirt...
Anywho, today My Grandma, Mommy and I all drove about a hour to the Flea market 2 towns over. it was sweet... I always try to look for vintage things or vintage-inspired things.
it was an awesome day! Truly ladies and gents. I also got a suit case from the 50-60s for 3 bucks! Each of the shoes i got were like a dollar each and so was the blouse... next on the vintage shopping list will be... high-waist pants, shorts or skirts, empire waist dresses, SHOES, gloves and jewelry!...

And BTW...I got a hair cut... apparently it makes me look younger... like seriously, Do I look younger that 22? if i do it must be an asian thing lol

Here is the Pic(s) of the day:

Picture0027Picture0030 Picture0029Picture0028

No comments: