Rest In Peace

Photobucket
Esmenio D. Carlos
09.27.1936 - 01.18.2010
I will Love You forever and ever, PopPop.

3.18.2010

...

...
it's only been a few minutes since my last blog...
btw hello...
did i mention that today is my 5yr anniversary with my BF?
guess i didn't...
i should be happy right?
k here's the thing... I'm a Gamer.. so is he... but everyday with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is killing me... it's getting on my gosh dang nerves...
even today... i kissed him at midnight and said "happy anniversary babe"
he was in the middle of a match and replied "yeah"...
as you can imagine that put a damper on my *wink wink* mood...
here's the thing...i'm a bit of a perv... but i'm not a whore ok!
sex is healthy! right?
all i want to know is are video games really that distracting from sex?
gosh
it's like i'm not even here...

No comments: